Sunday 9 September 2012

Production Log #1 (09/09/2012) - School Magazine

In today's lesson we were given the chance to go around the school and take pictures for a school magazine. I was in a group with Luke, Ashley and Ciaran. First we went to the link to use the office to take a picture of Luke sitting at the desk. Next we went to the library and took pictures of Ciaran reading a book. After that we went to the PE office and borrowed a trophy and a football so that Ashley could pose in front of the goal. Once we had returned we got onto the computers and opened up Adobe Photoshop CS3 and started on the covers for our magazines. I went with the title: "Haydon News" my main image on the front cover was the picture of Luke sitting at the desk. The subheading said "Teachers set for pay rise next year." I also included articles about the library and the football team. Once I had finished the front cover I moved onto the  contents page. I started with the same picture of Luke that I had used on the front cover but i opted to turn the opacity down from 100% to 50%. My first lesson was very productive. I have finished the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment